8 AM: breakfast @ two cracked eggs café (located at 202 e bay st.)
9 AM: explore the historic district (located at 301 martin luther king jr. blvd)
This is where you’ll find the tours, ferry rides, river street, visitor center, shops, vintage homes, monuments, park squares, and more.
11 am: gallery 209 (located at 209 e river street) and artsy’s gallery (located at 427 e river st.)
Here you’ll be able to check out some of savannah’s best local art.
12:30 PM: lunch @ cotton & rye (located at 1801 habersham st.)
2 pm: savannah bike tours (located at 41 habersham st.)
6 pm: dinner at lizzy tequila bar and grill (located 417 e river st.)
8 pm: savannah slow ride boos cruise (pedal bar located at 420 w bryan st.)
8 am: Breakfast @ b. Matthews (Located at 325 e bay st)
9 AM: owens – Thomas house (slave quarters, known ghost sightings – located at 124 abercorn st.)
11 Am: lunch at treylor park (located at 115 e bay st)
1 pm: savannah river boat cruise tours (9 e river st)
3 pm: walk the riverfront & forsyth park (haunted), grab a snack, and some souvenirs
5:30 pm: dinner at river house seafood (overlooking the river, located at 125 w river st.)
7 pm: ghost and gravestones tour (located at 301 e river st.)
sunnyside up (located at 800 e derenne ave)
goose feathers (extremely popular – located at 39 barnard st.)
mrs. wilkes dining room (southern style, located at 107 w jones st.)
the public kitchen & bar (Located at 1 w liberty st.)
- dolphin magic tours (located at 313 e river st.),
- sixth sense savannah ghost tours (located at 415 bonaventure rd,)
- visit the most haunted places in savannah: the marshall house, Hamilton-turner inn, 17 hundred 90 inn and restaurant (the ghost here is named anna… tell her this anna sent you and see what she says) and the pirates house.
Some of these are included on ghost tours, and the 17 hundred 90 and the Pirates House are both restaurants!
- Marshall House- 123 E Broughton st.
- Hamilton- Turner Inn – 330 Abercorn st.
- 17 hundred 90 Inn and Restaurant - 307 E President st.
- The Pirates House – 20 E Broad st.
- Mata Hari Speakeasy – You’ll have to go on an adventure to find this place and the password to it… check with local bartenders, inns/hotels, etc. **According to reviews online, the burlesque show is not worth the money they charge for it.